Our computer designed upper a-arm uses a fabricated, Boxed Arm design for ultimate strength. It allows significantly more wheel travel over stock when paired with an extended length, bolt in, aftermarket shock and we've built more caster into all of our Upper arms to give your truck the on road stability needed anytime a truck is lifted from its factory ride height. We use Trophy Truck grade uniballs to replace the weak, stock ball joints, giving you maximum articulation and performance in the dirt. These will also work great with your existing lift kit that most likely has maxed out the stock ball joint angle. (Rear kits available too).
The Baja Kits Advantage:
- CAD designed boxed UCA
- Optional Trophy Truck grade Delrin bushings with grease fittings for industry leading durabilty and a quiet, no squeak ride
- 1" Hi angle Trophy Truck grade uniball's replace the weak stock ball joints that fail under hi angles and loads seen from normal offroad use
- Our CNC machined corrosion resistant misaligns have a tapered snout to adapt your stock upright/spindle with ease
- We've increased the caster angle that you lose when lifting a truck with stock arms to regain on road stability, handling and alignment
- Stock Width
- Stock, Aftermarket Replacements, Extended Length Aftermarket replacements
- 32" or 33" with Minor Trimming
- 16" or 17" with Max Backspace of 4.75"
- Not needed
**Kits come pre assembled and ready for install, as seen in product photos**
Baja Kits Badges & Rivets
4130 Crush Sleeves
Countersunk Top Misaligns & 12 point bolts
Tapered Misalign Adapters
Baja Kits Sticker pack
Level 1 Install, Bolt on
Install Time: 2 hours (Times many vary depending on knowledge and skill level)
Reviewed by: Michael04/25/2017 12:12AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: Baja Kits
Great UCA's, boxed design and very easy to install. Nice having greaseable bushings as well. Don't squeak like other brands. Will be upgrading to the +2 kit eventually.