- Gains in performance over stock braking system:
10% reduction in disc temperature rise
33% reduction in pad work rate
Up to 15% reduction in pedal effort
- Ductile Iron caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness as well as high resistance to impact and fatigue.
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection.
- High friction pads increase stopping power.
- Larger rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducting potential for brake fade.
- Increased pad area reduces temperatures and increases pad life.
- High temperature seal material as used in highest level of motorsport.
- Wiper seal on every piston for dirt exclusion
- Low profile design fits inside OEM 17" Raptor wheels, as well as many 17" and larger aftermarket wheels.
- Compatible with stock OEM actuation / retains and utilizes OEM parking brake.