Our computer designed upper a-arm uses a fabricated, boxed arm design for ultimate strength. It allows significantly more wheel travel over stock when paired with an extended length, bolt in, aftermarket shock and we've built more caster into all of our Upper arms to give your truck the on road stabilty needed anytime a truck is lifted from its factory ride height. We use Trophy Truck grade uniballs to replace the weak, stock ball joints, giving you maximum articulation and performance in the dirt with your 2WD or 4WD Silverado. These will also work great with your existing lift kit that most likely has maxed out the stock ball joint angle. (Rear kits available too).
The Baja Kits Advantage:
- CAD designed boxed UCA
- Our custom Hi-Density Custom Bushings with grease fittings offer industry leading durabilty and a quiet, no squeak ride
- 1" Hi angle Trophy Truck grade uniball's replace the weak stock ball joints that fail under high angles and loads seen from normal offroad use
- Our CNC machined corrosion resistant misaligns have a tapered snout to adapt your stock upright/spindle with ease
- We've increased the caster angle that you lose when lifting a truck with stock arms to regain on road stability, handling and alignment
- Stock width
- Aftermarket Replacement 2.5 or 3.0 Shocks
35" are recommended for most with slight trimming.
- 17" rim with 4.75" max backspacing
**Kits come pre assembled and ready for install, as seen in product photos**
Boxed Upper Arms
- Baja Kits Badges & Rivets
- Hi-Density Custom Bushings
- Crush Sleeves
- Zerk fittings
- 1" uniballs
- Countersunk Heat Treated Top Cap Misaligns & 12 point bolts
- Heat Treated Tapered Misalign Adapters
- Install Guide
- Baja Kits Sticker pack
- Level 1 Installation, Bolt on
- Install Time: 2 hours (Times will vary depending on knowledge and skill level)
Reviewed by: Justin09/18/2021 11:24PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 month
Purchased from: Baja Kits
Solid and we'll finished. Just like you'd expect.
I should have ponied up for the lowers though. With stock arms, the alignment shop is going to take your lowers back to compensate for the caster that these ucas add. I'm probably going to have to sell these and buy the adjustables so I can cheat both arms back forward so my tires will stop running so bad.
If you have 35s or high offset 33s you should spend the extra money while you're at it.