- Truck Suspension
- Chevrolet 2WD
- Chevrolet 4WD
- Ford 2WD
- Ford 4WD
- Toyota 2WD
- Tundra 2022+
- King Shocks
- OEM Performance Series
- Prerunner and Race Series Shocks
The Baja Kits Leveling Kit is a simple and cost effective way to level your 2019 1500 Silverado or Sierra and Fit larger tires which gains you more ground clearance. This is a perfect stepping stone kit, when you're ready to hit the trails and head offroad check out our upper arm "Chase Kit" for increased offroad performance.
The Baja Kits Advantage:
- Ability to Fit larger tires for more ground clearance
- Lifts the front of the truck to eliminate the factory "Stink Bug" look
Track Width - Stock width
Lift - 2"
Tire Size - 33" are recommended for most
Wheel Size - 17" rim with 4.75" max backspacing
NOTE - Not compatible with Chevy Trail Boss and GMC AT4 suspension packages.
- Lift Spacer
- Hardware Nuts and bolts
- Install Guide
- Level 1 Installation, Bolt on
- Install Time: 1 hour (Times will vary depending on knowledge and skill level)
You must login to post a review.
Write the First Review!