Up to 16" of wheel travel; 5" wider per side 88.5" wide overall; King 3.0 Coilovers with remote reservoir, 3.0 3 tube bypass with remote reservoir, 2.5 bumpstops with cans; ( Shocks Sold Separately ) 4" of lift
* Please Allow 12+ Weeks for Production
Shipping: Shipping Pricing for Hawaii and Alaska Please Call
The Baja Kits Chevy Silverado Long Travel Race kit is built to conquer Baja in your 4WD Chevy Silverado. All factory suspension components are replaced with our CAD engineered, box construction upper and lower control arms and fabricated upright. We designed this kit with optimum geometry and by having the shock mount, limit strap tab and bump stop mount self- locate on the factory pivot points. Countless hours were spent working with King Shocks development engineers to perfect the custom tuned, 3.0 inch coilover and 3.0 inch bypass shock package on each corner.
The Baja Kits Advantage:
- CAD designed boxed UCA
- Our custom Hi-Density Custom Bushings with grease fittings offer industry leading durabilty and a quiet, no squeak ride
- 1" Hi angle Trophy Truck grade uniball's replace the weak stock ball joints that fail under high angles and loads seen from normal offroad use
- We've increased the caster angle that you lose when lifting a truck with stock arms to regain on road stability, handling and alignment
- Full Heim steering
- King 2.5 Bump Stop
Technical Specs: Track Width - 5" wider per side (88.5" wide overall - Depending on tire width and wheel size) Wheel Travel - 14-15" (Custom fab needed and engine bay parts relocation for max travel ) Lift - 3-4"
Product Requirements: Shocks - Custom King Shocks Tire Size - 37" will require significant trimming even with fiberglass fenders. Wheel Size 17" rim with 5" max backspacing Fenders - Fiberglass fenders are required
**Must fabricate engine hoop to connect shock mounts to each other and down to frame (See Instructions for examples)
Parts Included: **Kits come pre assembled and ready for install, as seen in product photos**
- Billet Clevis
- Custom CNC Clevis bolt
- Tie rod
- Rod ends
- Weld on bumpstop mount
- Brakelines, Fittings,Adapters and Copper Washers
- Extended Heat Treated Axles
- Limit Straps with Hardware & Weld on Frame Tab
- Shock box Weldment with shock hardware (Self Locating, Custom, Sheetmetal Shock Mount)
- Install Guide
- Baja Kits Sticker pack
- Level 3 Install: Welding, Drilling, Grinding, and Fabrication required.
- Install Time: 40 hours (Times will vary depending on knowledge and skill level).
- Install MUST be performed by an experienced fabricator with suspension knowledge and setup.
Mandatory Items to be fabricated:
- Shock mount support structure, Strut Bar, or engine cage. A tube structure to connect Driver and Passenger Shock mounts together across/over the engine
- Shock Box Support Tubes. These tubes are needed to support the shock mounts to the frame (Fore/Aft)